1. Carefully inspect the stove, the chimney is intact before firing, mainly include: stove and chimney, the connection between chimney and chimney is tight, stove, chimney whether there is breakage and so on condition. The stove installs place away from the power supply, wires and other flammable goods and facilities.
2. The site of the stove must be supported to prevent a fire accident from the coal Mars that falls behind, and to be processed after burning coal ash for inspection without Mars.
3. Avoid in the absence of chimneys in the case of indoor coal, firewood and other combustible materials to warm. Every day early, middle and late should be regularly ventilated, to keep the indoor air fresh.
4. The place where firewood and coal is stacked should be kept at a distance from the fire source.
5. If there is a headache dizziness, body weakness, chills and other similar symptoms of colds, to think of possible gas poisoning, followed by people found that the patient has been unconscious, especially when many people at the same time, should be highly suspected of gas poisoning, when the doors and windows should be quickly open ventilation, coma patients should be quickly lifted off the scene and to the air fresh.
6. Periodically inspect and clean the chimney, install the ash slag around the corner, prevent blockage, clean up the coal ash after burning in the stove promptly, and prevent the overflow from excessive soot and cause indoor combustion.
7. Fire shovel, fire hook and other appliances after use in time to put back place, can not be used to play, do not put in the stove or above, prevent burns accidents.